A testament must be clearly articulated. It is not a requirement that you have to get help from a lawyer to set up the will, but it’s statutory form that must be followed in order for it to be valid.
You can bequeath a specific subject or away a share (percentage) of what you leave behind you.
These form requirements must be followed:
Points 1 to 4 are especially important to include.1. The will should have the date. If there are several Testaments with conflicting content, the last testament is added to reason. If there is no contradiction between the several wills, applies the provisions of all.
2. Those who have created the testament earlier and write new testament, should write clear that earlier testament be revoked if there is only the past that should apply.
3. national identity number should be Testators in Testament, for things the dishes use personal identification number in their testaments registry.4. The witnesses should confirm that it is a testament, and that the testator wrote the will of free will. In addition, the witness date of birth and address stating so that it is possible to find the witnesses if there will be a need for it. 5. Provisions on grave’s endowment or others would like associated with the funeral/burial site, can be included in the will. If you have specific desires for funeral or burial place, it also makes sense to inform your loved ones about what your wishes are.
6. It can in the will is determined that the legacy is going to be the recipient’s separate property.
7. It should be what is going to happen if a dies before the testator testaments heir.
8. If two people enter a mutually testament to the benefit of each other and at the same time decide who will inherit when both are gone, it is important to write about the longest running to have, or not to have, the right to change the mutual will.
If you do not write a will, it is the inheritance law that determines the way that you leave you will be distributed between your family.